It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Butler card buttons not showing up for some users

We set up 4 Butler buttons for all cards in one Trello board, and all users (that we know of) can see the buttons and they function properly, except for one key user. He upgraded to Trello Gold to see if that solved the issue, but it has not. He can see one button that we created, but not all of them. Any tips for troubleshooting this issue? 

Here is a screen shot of the button setup:

Screen Shot 2019-05-23 at 11.23.20 AM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Katrin Anger Community Leader May 24, 2019

@Lisa Oates 

Hi Lisa, it's not too obvious, so I am going to ask a few questions. With upgrading to Trello Gold, this user should be able to see more than one button.

Can this user check if the quota has been adjusted and the Butler account upgraded?

It could also be a browser cache issue that the buttons are not displayed correctly. Can s/he try and clear the cache and see what happens?

Let me know how it goes.

Thank you! I will communicate these ideas to the user having issues and will respond with more questions if I have any. I appreciate your help, @Katrin Anger

I had this problem and clearing the cache worked. Thanks.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,569 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you