Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler Rules - move the due date of card linked on checklist by the same number of working days

Scott Parker April 8, 2021

I'm using the cascade option to control linked2021-04-08_due date of linked cards_Butler Rules.png cards, and would like to move due dates of cards linked on the Sub-tasks list.  

I'm almost there, the only problem is that I want to move the due date by the same number of WORKING DAYS, not just calendar days as is done with "move the due date by the same amount of time".

Is it possible to move the due date of a card linked on a checklist by the same number of WORKING DAYS?  Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 13, 2021

Hi Scott,

Can you clarify what you mean by moving it by the same number of working days? For example if you moved a due date by 7 calendar days, you'd like to move the due date on the linked card by 5 working days? I'm not sure I understand what this would achieve differently for you, but if you can clarify this, there might be an option to do something with Custom Fields to achieve this. My first thought is that this isn't possible, but happy to look into what might be available!

Thanks!

Scott Parker April 13, 2021

For example: 

Main card: moves From Wednesday to Friday (2 days, 2 working days)

Linked card: moves From Friday to Tuesday (4 days, 2 working days)

- If moved two calendar days it would move from Friday to Sunday.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events