Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler Reports email empty

Rmeadows July 22, 2020

I am not sure I am using the "Using Pattern" option the right way.

I have tried removing it and just run the report, but i am still getting an empty report emailed to me.

this is what I used, can someone please help?

every day at 7:45 am, create a report with all cards due today using pattern "\"- [{cardname}]({cardlink}) ({cardmemberusernames}) {{%Priority}} => DUE on {cardduedate}\"", and send an email notification to "rmeadows@wolverinemail.com" with subject "TRELLO DUE TODAY LOG" and message "here is a morning report of all due today items"

image.png

2 answers

0 votes
C SUN October 18, 2021

I think you are missing 2 pieces:

1. You have to create a Report
  2. You have to call out the Report that you just created IN the message area

So this is my very simple report to send to myself every Monday so I know which orders are shipping this week:

I created a report called "Shipping_This_Week" from all the cards in a specific list that are due this week, then using a simplified pattern (from yours) to designate how I want the report to be displayed.

THEN you set up Trello to send the report to you, but YOU HAVE TO TELL TRELLO *WHAT* REPORT, so you have to call out the report by the SAME NAME as what you set up in the section "variable."

Screenshot 2021-10-18 21.01.24.png

Screenshot 2021-10-18 21.05.16.png

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Hi! 

did you figure out? 

I hope it was problem with parameters

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events