Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Butler Buttons: buttons duplicating randomly when adding/editing others

Alexandra_Hopper April 21, 2020

Details

• Trello Business
  • Trello Browser 
  • Team Board 

I am trying to add buttons to a team board and for some unknown reason it keeps duplicating them. I really don’t understand why this is happening. 

I’m trying to narrow down when this happens but like my other problems with Trello Butler- it happens when I’m not looking. Normally it’s when I’m adding new cards I’m assuming because that’s all I’ve done. 

I have attached a picture and Marked to the two rules that are repeating. It’s important to note that the rest of the buttons in this list have already had their duplicates deleted. 5D02A043-7665-452C-A949-0FFAB031EC19.png

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2020

Hi @Alexandra_Hopper 

I'm wondering if each of those is enabled on different boards, and that's why it's duplicated them? It shouldn't have done, but you never know!

I know I've done it before when I've clicked 'make new command' rather than 'update across all boards' and it's helpfully created a brand new exactly the same command for me!

I'll reach out to other Trello peeps and see if they have any ideas!

Esme :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events