Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Class and Buttler

Hamal Fiallo September 11, 2020

Hello,

I have Trello Gold,  I would like to upgrade to Trello Business, but Its charging me for Buttler as a member too.

Is this ok?. I would like to have Business Class only for me. But I dont want to pay for each member of the board...is this possible?

Because I would be the one making the changes the are for Busines CLass , for example: Due date for Checklist.

Any Suggestions?

Regards,

Hamal Fiallo

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2020

@Hamal Fiallo when upgrading a team to business class, you pay for any team member, and any user who is a member of more than one board belonging to the team. Butler Bot (rather than the integrated New Butler) runs as a separate bot user and thus if you have the bot on more than one board, you will need to pay for it, or you can migrate over to use the new butler version.

Hamal Fiallo September 12, 2020

Hello. 

I thought this was the new version. 

What would be thag version? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 12, 2020

@Hamal Fiallo If you're being charged for Butler Bot as a team member, then you're either using Butler Bot OR you're using the new version but you haven't removed Butler Bot from your boards.

Hamal Fiallo September 12, 2020

Ok. Then i should remove it as a member. And only use by powerups. 

Will I lose all my atomatizations? 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 12, 2020

@Hamal Fiallo you'll need to migrate any commands currently running under Butler Bot to the new butler before you remove the butlerbot user, otherwise you will lose those automations.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events