Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Class Members

Ubirajara Mateus November 20, 2020

Hi.

I am thinking of signing the Business Class account, which, according to Trello, is charged per team member.

In my research, I was able to verify in some responses from this community that, in order to reduce costs, the following model can be implemented.

Example: Create a TEAM with 01 member only (with Business Class account) and insert the other employees as GUESTS.

Thus, only the team member would sign the Business Class account, giving guests the right to collaborate normally on the board, with the advantages of the business class account.

This fact caused me to be surprised, since we would only have one TEAM MEMBER (with a business class account) and several EMPLOYEES (with basic accounts)

So, I ask for help in the following responses:

Does Trello allow this model given as an example above?

If so, would GUESTS have the same rights as I (Business Class)?

I thank you for any manifestation.

1 answer

0 votes
Michael Pryor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 20, 2020

If you only have one board they are on then that would work.  But if you have to add a person to more than one board then they will be a multi-board guest and you would pay for them.

https://help.trello.com/article/1123-multi-board-guests

Ubirajara Mateus November 20, 2020

Thanks for the answer. But I have another doubt:

But will my guests be able to participate in other paintings that I do not participate in without resulting in a charge?

or

Are my guests and I required to participate in just one Trello board so there is no charge?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events