Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board layout

Angryface Transport April 22, 2021

Hi guys.

I'm a transporter.and use trello to manage my stock. I was wondering if I can layout trello cards in a map of my trailers so when stock gets passed from one trailer to the other it's just a drag n drop or a move card.

I only do basic trello. 

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021
  1. @Angryface Transport 
    Sure. The Butler variable like {cardlistname} will be the trailer identifier for the stock item. 
Angryface Transport April 22, 2021

Hi milynnus.

Thanks for your reply.  I'm sorry. I'm struggling to understand

Im looking at having 3 different grids  so to speak..(lists or boards which ever is more suitable) so to speak. Trailer 1 Bay 1-12 trailer 2 Bay 1 - 12 etc. So cards can be drag and drop on change over.

Does this make sence

Is this what you were suggesting? 

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2021

@Angryface Transport 

The additional factors you might want to consider would the numbers - if list represents Bay in a trailer then how many would you be dealing with? If number of bays are generally constant you might want to use label and you use a filter to look at stock in, say, Bay 1. The other option could well be parking lots .... do what you would when you are looking to retrieve a stock. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events