Board Counter

Jody_Smith April 7, 2020

Does anyone know how to pop a counter at the top of each list that counts the number of cards in that list?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 8, 2020

Hi @Jody_Smith 

Welcome to the Community!

If you're using Chrome, there are loads of Chrome Extensions that will allow you to see the card count at the top of the list.

Ultimello for Trello has lots of things on offer

My personal favourite Pro for Trello gives a million and one things that you can add to Trello, including the ability to change the list colours (which I'm utterly in love with!)

If you Google - chrome extensions, then in the search bar on the extensions page, type in trello card count, it'll give you a list!

Hope this is helpful

Esme :) 

Jody_Smith April 8, 2020

Wow you legend - thanks so much, that's perfect. 

How do you change the list colours? I can't figure it out. Do you insert a "custom background?"

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 9, 2020

Hi @Jody_Smith 

I open the CSS colours website because that tells me all the colours that are recognised all over the web.

Then, click on the 3 dots at the top of a list (on the right hand side of the individual list) and put your cursor in the 'background colour' box and type in the name of the colour exactly as it appears on the webpage:

Screenshot 2020-04-09 at 08.48.48.png

Once you've typed a colour that it recognises, the list should change instantly. Don't be tempted to put in space, because 'hot pink' won't work but 'hotpink' will!

Hope that helps!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 9, 2020

Also, if this answer answered your question, could you accept the answer so that others who are searching for the same thing know that this works?

Many thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events