Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autorizing draw.io

Jakob Andersen January 19, 2018

Hi
I am using both Trello and draw.io but I have recently come across a but (either in Trello or in my brain) .
When using web-based Trello (http://trello.com) I have no problem accessing and opening draw.io files but for some reason, the Trello App (MacOs High Sierra) won't allow authorization. The process starts but nothing happens and the direct access is not allowed.
Can any body help?

2 answers

0 votes
hixfield August 18, 2018

I am facing same issue, when authorising the draw.io app I just get a blank screen and cannot continue. Has this been fixed?

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 19, 2018

Jakob

There is a known bug in the platform in which the Trello Desktop app was built on that is causing issues with power ups on the desktop app. The support team is aware of this, and monitoring it, and as soon as that bug is patched then the power ups should work again. This actually isn't on Trello's end, though, so it's more of a waiting game than it would be if Trello had control. So for now, you'll need to use the web version in order to access that powerup.

Jakob Andersen January 20, 2018

Hi Matthew

Thanks for taking the time to answer, its good to know that I wasn't the problem.

Best,
Jakob

Andreas Bauer August 29, 2018

Same issue here. Would be great to fix it.

thx
Andreas

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events