Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automation - Can I copy an automation from one Board to another?

Diane Murray
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 19, 2023

I use two boards for my social media content management - one for creating and planning it all out, and the other for storing as a content library.  On scheduling the content in Meta Business Suite, I have an automation set up to move my planned content in to the the content library.

This works really well and I would like to copy both my boards over to a new clients so that she too can plan and schedule in one Board and then move the scheduled content over to a library.  

I've copied both my boards as 'Master' copies and from what I can see, the automation has carried over - but when I test it the content moves in to my own original library instead of the master one.  Can anyone help?

1 answer

0 votes
Mutya A
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2023

Hi Diane, 

Thanks for sharing your use case! As it would be helpful to have visibility on the boards and rules setup from your 'master' and the 'client' copy, I created a support ticket on your behalf so we can discuss it further in detail. Please be on the lookout for an email. 

Additionally, I'd like to give an overview on Automations that may be relevant to your use case:

Hope this helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events