Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic board creation from an external link possible?

Tome Studio June 17, 2023

Hey guys.

I'm trying to set up an automation where once someone clicks an external link from my website, it automatically transfers them to a new board from my template. 

I don't want to have to create a new board every time someone signs up and then invite them manually.

Is there a way around this? Thank you.

2 answers

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 18, 2023

@Tome Studio 

You can copy or create a new board but  you cannot expect it to be like what you are wanted to achieve via template. You can automate with a Zapier webhook. That will be the easiest to handle this.

Tome Studio June 18, 2023

What exactly are you automating? Please be specific

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 19, 2023

@Tome Studio 

?$%#@????

Just trying to suggesting that if you put a link such as a zapier webhook url on your website or have eg your form action pass the data to Zapier webhook you can then do what you wanted create a board or copy a board. Just do expect this to be the as you would make a board using a board template.

0 votes
Tome Studio June 17, 2023

Going to bump this. Would greatly appreciate an answer.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events