cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are trello attachments kept linked between boards after copy to another account

Công Thức July 24, 2022

Hello Trello team,

I have a question, please help.

I create an account with workspaces and boards and some cards, boards are linked together (by pasting share link). So if I transfer these boards to ANOTHER account, are these attachment kept linked (means "valid") or invalid and must have to relink/repaste.

Thanks for help! 

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 24, 2022

@Công Thức welcome the community! I believe the links will remain the same, even if you change the workspace they're in. As far as moving to another account, there's not really a way to move it to another account, other than adding another account as an admin of that board and then removing the initial account, but in that case it's also the same board. So whether adding another account as admin or changing the workspace, the link should be the same. Although if you change the workspace, it might change who access to view that board, which could make the link not work if its a different workspace that they don't have access to

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events