Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any way to turn off Due Date notifications?

Ed Paradis October 16, 2018

Is there any way to turn off the Trello notifications for Due Dates? I'd like to keep receiving other notifications such as being tagged by username, etc.

I didn't used to receive these notifications and now I'm bombarded with them. I'm interested both in the desktop web app and the iOS app.

I don't want to have to turn off all notifications, but it looks like I may.

1 answer

0 votes
Meg Holbrook
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 16, 2018

Hi Ed,

I know that Trello is working to make notifications more granular but don't think this is available right now. 

My suggestion would be to create an email rule in the meantime that routes some of these to the garbage if they're problematic. Not the most elegant solution, but one that may reduce email overload for now. 

Ed Paradis October 16, 2018

Hi Meg,

Thanks for the suggestion - I've already filtered the email. I'm mainly referring to the red Alarm Bell icons and other notifications inside the Trello apps themselves. By having no way to filter or choose what causes notifications, it means I have to effectively ignore every notification.

There used to be a link where you could offer suggestions about the new notification system but it seems to have been removed.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events