Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Accidentally over-wrote an entire board. How do I recover?

Anandashankar Mazumdar October 31, 2020

I thought I had copied a board and was working on a separate copy. Instead, it looks like I over-wrote my original board. Is there any way I can recover it?

1 answer

7 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 1, 2020

Hi @Anandashankar Mazumdar ,

Welcome to the community!

Firstly open your board then click show menu and scroll down you will able to see all the activities their since the board was created. If you can recover anything from there then ok otherwise you can't recover.

Anandashankar Mazumdar November 1, 2020

Thanks for the reply!

I see all the changes in the menu, but I can't see how to revert them.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Anandashankar Mazumdar November 2, 2020

No one has further thoughts? I can see the changes. How do I revert to them?

Like # people like this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 3, 2020

@Anandashankar Mazumdar 

You cannot revert them you have to manually build it again with having activities as a reference

Like # people like this
Anandashankar Mazumdar November 3, 2020

I don't understand. How do I re-create content that was removed? The activities just give brief descriptions of the actions.

Like Shay Hayden likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
November 4, 2020
Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events