Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ability to use additional Power-Ups

Matthew Schmidt March 18, 2019

I'm interested in using more than just 1 Power-Up on my boards.  I utilize them for personal use (organization, tasks lists, etc) with Family and Friends.  I'm sure many people use it this way.  Though I can see the value and would like to use more Power-Ups on my boards.  Though I don't have the need for the 'business class' product that is offered.  For just my wife and I it would cost $240 annually to use 1-2 more power-ups that we would like to use (simple stuff like Calendar, Card Repeater, and Google Drive as one example).  

Is there no product in between Free and Business license?  Perhaps the option to purchase the ability to increase Power-Up usage to say 5 or 10?  And then if want some of the more developed Power-Ups then of course need to pay their individual pricing as well.  

It just seems the way things are now it really prices the individual non-business user out of the market.

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 18, 2019

Hi @Matthew Schmidt you can earn up to 12 free months of Trello Gold which allows you three Trello Power-Ups per board. So you could have three on one board, three other power ups on another board and so on.

Here is a link to earning free Trello gold by recommending people to Trello:

https://help.trello.com/article/814-earning-activating-trello-gold

Hope this helps.

Jodi

1 vote
Matthew Schmidt March 18, 2019

It seems Trello Gold may be the answer to this: https://trello.com/en-US/gold

Again it only offers up to 3 Power-Ups.  Still no way to increase more if you wanted say 5?

0 votes
Hannie van der Spek March 21, 2019

I'm not sure but couldn't you create a team with one member in it? I'm sure there are entrepreneurs who would want to use the Business class benefits but are a one-man band. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events