cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

APP for Card Sync under certain condition

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2020

Hey there,

We are using Unito to create sync between individual project board to master huddle board, but it seems not that stable, for instance, the card moved from one list to another, but not move in master huddle board, do we have any other Power up we could use to conditional sync card between?

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 18, 2020

Hi!

We have a few other tools that we recommend for syncing cards here: https://help.trello.com/article/1097-mirroring-cards

I have personally used Zapier to do this, and it worked well for me, but this was a low volume of syncing, so I can't say if it would work as well if you needed to sync a large amount of cards.

Hope this gives you some ideas to try!

Ryan

RenoT
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 18, 2020

Hey Ryan,

Thanks for your reply, so you are using Zapier to do the conditional mirror? For instance, I just want to mirror all high priority and overdue labeled cards to master board, can I?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events