Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A possible loop was detected

maks ivanov October 28, 2021

Hi, i have a button and rule. I have an error when press the button.

Button: add the purple "Task" label to the card

Rule: when the purple "Task" label is added to a card, send an email notification to every member on the card with subject "Subject" and message "Message", and remove the purple "Task"

Error:

Butler could not run your rule.

A possible loop was detected.

A loop occurs when the actions of one command cause another command to trigger, and this other command in turn causes the first one to trigger again, and so on, potentially creating an infinite cycle. In more complex scenarios, multiple commands are involved, or even the commands of multiple users bouncing against each other. The current run of the command was halted as a precaution to avoid this, but it may occur again in the future. Please, revise your commands and disable any conflicting ones.

P.S.

All other rules and buttons are disabled. I press button 4 times: 3 times succesfull and 1 time error. What's wrong with it???

1 answer

0 votes
Alex Waite
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 2, 2021

Hey @maks ivanov - I can see you also raised a ticket in Trello Support about this issue, and my team mate, Cody, has replied. He'll be able to figure out this issue with you and do some troubleshooting! 

maks ivanov November 3, 2021

Thanks, Alex, i have sent my reply to Cody 5 min. ago.

Like Alex Waite likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events