Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

504 gateway timeout error trello api

Andrii Diachuk
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 6, 2020

Hi,

I am experiencing a 504 error (Gateway Timeout) after sending GET request

Request: https://api.trello.com/1/search?query=edited%3A365&modelTypes=all&boards
limit=10&board_fields=all&card_fields=all&cards_limit=1000&card_board=true&card_list=true&card_members=true&card_stickers=true&card_attachments=true&member_fields=avatarHash%2CfullName%2Cinitials%2Cusername%2Cconfirmed%2CfullName%2Cstatus%2CmemType%2Curl%2Cusername&key=key&token=token

Is there any problem with the API? I could not find any related information.

I have created a new account, to test request with new key and token and it worked fine. I have tried sending request with invalid token or key and I got instant response that key or token is incorrect, but when I try it with my account key and token it gets stuck on 'Sending' and then returns 504 status code and 'Gateway timeout' message.

Regards,

1 answer

0 votes
Vini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2020

Hi Andrii,

Thank you for reporting the issue, would you mind contacting our support at trello.com/contact?

API issues often get tricky to troubleshoot and we will be better able to do so through our support channel

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events