Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Requested Marketplace app

Deleted user June 8, 2020

Hi,

I wanted to install an app called "Table Filter and Charts for Confluence" and I have administrator rights but was not able to.

Instead, it said I need to request it (which I did) but now I am not sure what needs to happen in order to have this installed.

Can you help?

Thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jack Nolddor _Sweet Bananas_
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
June 8, 2020

You need System Administration permissions to do it, not only "Administration" rights. There are two levels of Administrators on most of Atlassian apps.

Deleted user June 11, 2020

Thanks Jack, indeed I did not have Sys Admin permissions and I managed to contact that person who was able to approve the add-in.

Cláudia Welter
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 27, 2021

Hi Jack

I am Sys Admin and since start of this year I cannot see apps nor accept requests. Any ideas?

Like Bharanidharan V likes this
Bharanidharan V
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 11, 2022

Hi Claudia,

I am facing the same, I am requesting App installs but none of the administrators received a request.
Did you find a walkaround? or still stuck?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events