JIRA AGILE - how to set team capacity for sprint

Hello,

I have JIRA v6.3.14 and JIRA Agile v6.6.60 installed. I'm trying to find the option to set up a team's sprint capacity. For example, if one of the resources has vacation during a certain sprint, or if resource if only working 50% on project. I think this function existed in the past in Greenhopper. Does anyone if this exists in present tool options. If not, can someone please suggest a way or process to follow to accommodate for determining it.

Thanks,

2 answers

Hi,

If you are still interested we've recently added this functionality to our add-on Agile Poker for JIRA .

The add-on helps not only with team capacity but also with estimating in general. If you have any further questions or issues you can always contact us at support@spartez.com :)

Have a nice day,
Mateusz

f980e92f-cc64-4e9b-bbc2-1c528a41623a

82ee7f6a-db58-4ed4-90cc-4919d10216c9

I would also like to know.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Fabian Lopez
Published Dec 28, 2017 in Teamwork

Atlassian User Group (AUG) Leader - A look under the hood (Part 1)

...type of food and beverages that can be served, specially if you are using company conference rooms or break rooms, it can be a problem if it is not addressed in the right way. The message on the...

435 views 3 8
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot