Team Field

Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 13, 2021

So in the past before Team Field was available and part of the advance roadmaps package. I used to create this field manually and add automation notification. Now with this field we can add this to the notification scheme and use this in Queues and add this to our workflow and issues to help teams collaborate more efficiently.

What are others using this field for. I know I have used in many places now that we can use it to @ team and use it for more team based workflow and issue tracking.

Anyone doing something cool and new with it.

2 comments

Comment

Curt Holley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 14, 2021

Most of our boards are filtered by team and we have automation that checks  reporter (via an If block) per team so that the team field is automatically populated for everything they create in that project.

Like Aaron Geister likes this
Aaron Geister
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 15, 2021

I love this! I will definitely see if this can be worked into our workflow. I think its great way to add the team field.

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 12, 2021

I'm really happy to see Teams functionality getting unified across Jira. I can imagine it can be useful to better understand which teams are working on what and help with sharing the workload in the team itself 💪

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events