Editing quick filters in team-managed projects

Anna Sobiak July 25, 2022

Hi All, 

I would like to add some more quick filters to my Jira board, as it would make my work smoother. I did some research and found this article, about finding issues faster in my team-managed board

However, I'm not able to see this tab with custom filters. Why? 
Is there any other way I can create quick filters?

I'm very new to Jira so thanks to everyone in advance :)  

Best, 

Anna Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 11.51.48.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 25, 2022

Hello @Anna Sobiak 

Welcome to the community.

Business Projects provide only the simplest features for Boards. The article you referenced was applicable only to Software projects. Quick Filters are not an option for Business project boards.

Faruk Erdem January 20, 2023

@Trudy Claspill Is there any plan to apply this function on Business boards as well?

Trudy Claspill
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 20, 2023

@Faruk Erdem 

I don't have that information. I'm not an Atlassian team member. I'm just another user of their products.

You can find product roadmap information here:

https://www.atlassian.com/roadmap/cloud?

Like Faruk Erdem likes this
0 votes
Alexis Robert
Community Leader
Community Leader
July 25, 2022

Hi @Anna Sobiak ,

do you have a board on your project ? Can you maybe share a screenshot of this board, as you should have a menu entry on the "..." on the upper right side to access the Custom Filter menu, just like on this screenshot : 

Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 11.57.46.png

Let me know if this helps, 

--Alexis

Anna Sobiak July 25, 2022

Hi Alexis, 

I can see one difference between your board and mine - I have a Business Project, while you are on Software project. Maybe this is blocking me from seeing the custom filters? Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 12.56.00.png

Suggest an answer