Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Team Central is now Atlas, your teamwork directory

Today, we’re announcing Team Central’s new name: Atlas. The product you knew and came to love as Team Central is now evolving into what orients and aligns teams across your company—making Atlas the natural choice for its new moniker.

Atlas is more than just a central place for teams to share updates. It connects the dots between teams, tools and their work. By helping you connect and communicate at the right level of detail, Atlas provides a powerful ability for teams—regardless of function—to understand and navigate the complexities of modern work.

How does this change affect me?

In a nutshell, not much. You’ll see that the name has been updated in the product, app switcher and on our website. Former mentions of “Team Central” will be replaced by Atlas, including here in our Community group.

What about pricing?

Many of you have also asked us about our pricing. We still plan to introduce pricing later this year when the product comes out of beta. Rest assured, the features available to you today will remain free when pricing is introduced. You’ll be the first to know how pricing works and what new paid features will be available when the time comes.

What’s next for Atlas?

We’re excited for Atlas to come out of beta later this year. In the interim, we’ll continue shipping new features and improvements based on your feedback. As always, we’ll continue to communicate openly and often to you, so thank you for being supportive and engaged Team Central Atlas users. Onward!

3 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 6, 2022

Super excited to see some the the new features announced in action!

Like Vivian Chau likes this
Nikkro
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 2, 2022

@Vivian Chau 

I’ve recently seen the new Altas version, which I've received some enquiries from HK community group in knowing more about. Is there any contact point you can share with me to further understand the product?
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 10, 2022

Yay! This is Awesome!!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events