Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Scavenger Hunt for those people that sadly can't attend Summit!

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Here's an armchair hunting competition for those of us that are not enjoying the crazed few days of running around and absorbing as much information as possible, meeting as many people as humanly (or humanely) possible.

Also, for those of us in different time zones, we need something fun to do in the off hours. If you haven't yet, register for the live stream experience. Even if there are no live streamed sessions during your waking hours, you can do some fun stuff exploring the portal.

Summit.png

Wow, this makes me feel like I'm actually at Summit! (almost...)

There are even badges here!

Badges.png

Now for some scavenger hunt questions....

These questions are taken from the Product Hall and Sponsor Hall (although who knows, you may be able to find this info elsewhere on the internet).

menu.png

1. How much cost savings can you get from switching from ServiceNow to Jira Service Desk?

2. How can you ensure network health with Opsgenie?

3. What is the special deal for Statuspage during Summit?

4. Post the URL for submitting a feature request for draw.io. Bonus point if you post a feature request (link here too).

5. Name all the apps in one sponsor/vendor's "Power Suite" (or post a picture of them).

Happy Hunting!

3 answers

1 accepted

Suggest an answer

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

Hi @carolyn french that was a fun scavenger hunt challenge! Thanks for making me feel like I was part of the Summit action! Here are my answers:

1. How much cost savings can you get from switching from ServiceNow to Jira Service Desk?

A 70% SAVINGS (OR MORE) OVER SERVICENOW Why pay $100 per agent, per month, when you can pay $20 or less? Jira Service Desk gives you a full ITSM service desk for 1/5 of ServiceNow’s list price—translating into an annual savings of over $56,000 for a typical customer with 100 IT agents.

2. How can you ensure network health with Opsgenie?

Use Heartbeat to monitor your systems and ensure their connectivity to Opsgenie

3. What is the special deal for Statuspage during Summit?

Statuspage is offering current Atlassian customers 50% for 3 months if you sign up during Summit.

4. Post the URL for submitting a feature request for draw.io. Bonus point if you post a feature request (link here too).

https://trello.com/b/y21hYbn6/drawio-core#

If you want to add a card to this board, leave a comment on this card. Alternatively, email support@draw.io or tweet @drawio. Check whether the idea already exists, first.

https://trello.com/c/IL6xHQQ6/3-add-new-feature-suggestions-here

Do you have an idea for a new feature? Request a feature here: https://trello.com/drawio1

5. Name all the apps in one sponsor/vendor's "Power Suite" (or post a picture of them).

Cprime Apps Power Suite:

powersuite.png

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 10, 2019

Bingo! Thanks for playing :)

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 10, 2019

I might be on top on the Badge points... but Jodi is the QUEEN of the Scavenger Hunt

EPIC work! Well done. :oD

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Spoke too soon.... and there goes the Queen Of The Badge Points. #OnlineExperienceRuler ;o)

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Thanks @carolyn french that was fun and I learned a lot via your challenge :) 

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

You are so kind @Andy - PTC Redundant :) Don't worry you will be caught up by the time I wake up in the morning with our 6 hour time difference :)

Like Andy - PTC Redundant likes this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Indeed I will @Jodi LeBlanc : I woke up nice and early to already start watching the Product Keynote on Jira Service Desk, OpsGenie & StatusPage! :oD #NERD

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

That's awesome, the king of badges has done it again - top of the leader board! :)

2 votes
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Wow, thanks for including us in the scavenger hunt @carolyn french  - you are so awesome! What an incredible platform, I haven't seen anything anything like it before for participants that can't be there physically. How do you get the invite a friend badge? I can't figure it out, is it so obvious that I am missing it?! 

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

You're welcome! I was delighted to see this kind of platform too. Can't figure out the invite a friend badge either.... I chatted the event staff and will update if I hear anything back. The badges look eerily like ours here in Community, right?

Where there is a badge, there is a will, and where there is a will, there is a way.... (unless the badge makes no sense and/or doesn't have documentation) (this should be the Champion motto haha)

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

There was this one screen after registration that gave the opportunity to invite more people... and I didn't fill it in because I shared EVERYTHING via e-mail, LinkedIn and Twitter already.
I dropped the online experience support team an email! At some point they'll be online.

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

Sweet- I got them to enable it (wasn't there before; gosh, we must be annoying). Now I gotta figure out who to invite...

Tools.png

Like # people like this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

I was looking for a little hidden share button on the main page but nothing, thanks for letting me know, I didn't even notice that when I registered.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

Oh wow, way to go @carolyn french for having them enable it! I am sure they are thrilled that so many are participating after them spending time to build such a fantastic platform :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

@carolyn french : GREAT JOB! We love to be annoying. Hah hah !

Like # people like this
Friendly Giant December 8, 2019

This is an experience i like ot take for the next Summit....being a recent joiner i am browsing certain topics and see this as real share.

See you digitally on Summit2020

Like # people like this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 10, 2019

Great to hear that, @Friendly Giant ! I'll be sure to post more when Summit2020 comes around...

You are very welcome to join us digitally and invent your own games for us too, which would be fun. Nice to digitally meet you :)

Carolyn

1 vote
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

OH MY WORD..... This online experience is AMAZING ! ! ! It is so good I almost don't miss being at Summit. (almost)

@carolyn french : your scavenger hunt is damn hard . . . I've been online both days, been through sooooo much content, and still missing 3 out of the 5. I think I am being too impatient. Hah hah. There's just so much to see and do! 
Will save my answers for when I'm on 5 out of 5.

Also - and not trying to brag too much - but I am #1 in the badges. #Nerd.
(Guess that'll change once North America gets online later today!) ;o)

Bragger.jpg

carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 10, 2019

Nice job rising to the top, @Andy - PTC Redundant !

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

THANKS ! ! @Jodi LeBlanc caught up with me finally and is now second. PEI Crew gonna rule the online roost! ;oP

Like carolyn french likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 10, 2019

I love badging and gamification - now if only we can take our badges from this week over to our Atlassian Community profile :) 

Like # people like this
Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

@Jodi LeBlanc We have a points issue ! !
The ranking system does not maintain the "leader".... so I've knocked you off the top. 🤯

And I'm believe you did the same to Steven. Would be shame to be dropped to the bottom once others complete their tasks 

I feel a Customer Service ticket coming! 😜

BadgePoints_01.jpg

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

I noticed that too but I think it is alphabetical order as Steven didn't have the max points when I completed all badges last night. Lucky for you with your name starting with A, you will most likely not get knocked off the top spot :)

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

Yeah, lucky me... I still feel it's a bit unfair though! It's like someone winning a marathon and then being told - "Please for your 2nd place medal.... we're just waiting on Aaron A. Aaronson to finish and give HIM 1st place"

I already see someone with Aa at the start of their name climbing the Summit ranks ;)

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 11, 2019

Lol too funny! 😆When you put it that way their alpha ordering does not make much sense. I do see someone by the name of Alaa is fifth ranking and may knock you off top spot soon 😭 

Andy - PTC Redundant
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

So you're now back on Top... Steven got dropped to 4th... and now Alaa is in 2nd whilst I haven't moved.

This feels like some sort of Formula 1 qualifying session. Hah hah!

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2019

Oh my! What kind of algorithm are they using now?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ 🏎🏍🏁🏳️

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events