Switch to Monthly Calculations in StatusPage

Justin July 11, 2020

Instead of using Quarterly calculations in StatusPage is it possible to switch to Monthly? 

1 answer

0 votes
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

Hi @Justin 

I believe this is something that has been requested in the past, I know my team at Broadcom has requested this and I've been engaged in some calls with the Atlassian team on improving Uptime Showcase. One of the requests is to change the amount of days shown from 90 to 60, 30 days.

Thanks,
Nick

Justin July 17, 2020

Thanks for the update @Nick Coates I think what's interesting is every company using Monthly for Uptime tracking, including StatusPage, yet they only show things in Quarterly increments which defeats the purpose of anyones SLA's. Hopefully we'll see a change soon.

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 17, 2020

I think every company is also different in how they use Uptime Showcase for example at Broadcom it has no relation to our SLA at all, in fact we have a legal note on all 14 pages that states this. Our customers use the showcase as more of a visual aid on how well the a service is perming over a certain day. I think we were one of the first customers about 2 years ago to request a "grid like" system.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events