Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Possible to have button to cancel creation of a Statuspage Incident?

Tim Dolson March 11, 2022

Is it possible to create a Cancel button next to the Create button for the create Incident page?  Otherwise, the only way to get out is to use the browser's back arrow. 

1 answer

1 vote
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

Hi @Tim Dolson ,

Thanks for reaching out.

This is Darryl. I am here to help. 

Understand that you would like to know the possibility to create a "Cancel" button next to the "Create" button for the create Incident page.

Unfortunately, this is not feasible in the current design.

I have created a feature request on your behalf, STATUS-312, and we will keep you posted as it doesn't provide any public accessibility.

Please note that our Product team reviews all FR together and they prioritize those with higher demand to be implemented first and any FR will take months until is ready since it needs to go through Design, Development, Testing, and rolling out to Production.

Thank you very much for your feedback in helping us improve Statuspage.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Sofia Castaneda
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
April 9, 2024

@Darryl Lee can you please provide a link to STATUS-312 so that we can vote on that request please?

Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2024

Hello @Sofia Castaneda 
Thank you for contacting the Atlassian Community!
Please note that Statuspage feature requests are not externally available to view/follow. You can follow the link to further understand the feature implementation policy.

I hope the information provided is helpful.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events