Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mail/SMS notifications

Daniel Podobas May 24, 2024

Hi,

When a component goes into Partial Outage or Major outage i get notifications very late.

Is it able to get notifications directly by email or/and SMS when a component changes status?

Regards

Daniel Podobas

2 answers

0 votes
Daniel Podobas May 27, 2024

Hi Egor.

Thanks for replying my question.

I do however get a mail notification when a component is in "Partial Outage" state after 3 hours, then every 3 hours i get a reminder. See attached picture.

I would be great if i can adjust/choose the time for the alert to be sent out.component.png

Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2024

Hey Daniel,
These are the Long-running degraded component notifications. More info can be found here -  https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/update-personal-information-and-notifications/ These notifications are sent after 3, 6, 12, and 24 hours.

I'm afraid that at the moment, there's no possibility to adjust these times. 

Please let me know in case you have any further questions. 

Best Regards,
Egor

Daniel Podobas May 27, 2024

Yes a have another question dont know if i should post it here or create another topic.

The subscribers on the page...

Are they only notified when posting a incident to the page?

And the ones that are not subscribers, they can choose to subscribe to a specific incident to get updates regarding that specifik incident?

Regards

Daniel Podobas

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 27, 2024

Hey Daniel, 
Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community!

In case you want to get notifications when there's a component status change without an incident, then it won't be possible to get email or SMS notifications right away. 

As per https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/notification-event-triggers/ component status change is not triggering email or SMS notifications. 

As a workaround, you can configure webhook or Slack notification to get immediate notification/ping from your Statuspage.

Best Regards,
Egor

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events