How can we send the email to subset of subscriber instead of all subscriber?

Saddan Hussain March 17, 2022

How can we send the email to subset of subscriber instead of all subscriber? Suppose i have 2 incident template and i have to send notification of 1 incident template to some set of subscriber and and 2nd incident to some other set of subscriber. How can we do it?

2 answers

0 votes
Bart van Manen March 18, 2022

When you set up multiple components on your status page you can make sure your subscribers are subscribed to different components. Use template 1 for component 1 to reach subscriber group 1, etc.

0 votes
Howard Nedd
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2022

I don't believe that is possible as you subscribe to the page and not a specific subset.

Maybe this helps:

I do know that a user can manually subscribe to a specific incident that is occurring and get updates for that specific incident. Other than that, I believe you can only subscribe to the page. It would make sense to be able to subscribe to specific components but I don't believe that is in place yet. 

Regards,
Howard

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events