Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I have statuspage embed message show status on EVERY user login?

Tim Bessie March 17, 2022

We have a need for the default StatusPage embed to display status on EVERY user login (the embed is run when the user logs in).  Even if the user dismisses it, we need the status message to appear on the next user login.

Is there any way to do this?  From the documentation, there doesn't seem to be.

I suppose we could run the embed test function on every login, but I was wondering if there was any way to do this without having to modify our code (or, at most, modify the embed URL).

- Tim

1 answer

1 vote
Ashish Shetty J
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 21, 2022

Hi Tim,

Thanks for reaching out to us.
Unfortunately, as per the current design, it is not possible to display status on every user login by default.

I believe this requirement may require modifying the code to change how and when the status embed function runs. If you're looking for more customizations on status embed, you can choose to explore our 'Build your own status embed' feature. Here's a document that talks more about this: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/build-your-own-status-embed/

Please let us know if you have any further questions/queries and we’ll be happy to assist

Thanks,
Ashish

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events