keeagent integration with SourceTree

I honestly don't know how keeagent operates, however I can say that it works with applications like FileZilla without any configuration required within FileZilla. The benefit of using a plugin like keeagent inside of an app like keepass is such that I only have to store my SSH key in one place - and that place is an encrypted database.

I do not wish to use plink.exe or sourcetree as yet another application I need to store ssh keys in. I also don't want to store username/passwords in these applications - why would I if my FTP server/Github.com account/Bitbucket account all have public SSH key authentication?

1 answer

This sounds more like a feature request than a question. This is the right place for feature requests.

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

416 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you