how to show commit info?

please, how I can show commit info in marked area (screen attached), thank you very muchSnímek_obrazovky_2015-05-19_v 13_29_15.png

4 answers

This widget could not be displayed.

Right next to the left side of your red box, there is an area which is collapsed to 0 width. If you open that, you will see the details.

okey, thank you
this is a hidden issue, is possible to fix/resolve it better in future version(s) of the app? :)

Out of the box, this area has a non-0 width. You (accidentally) did something that collapsed it completely.

i understand, but this is mistake, which should be fixed by developer :) thank you for your assistance :)

This does not load anything. If you edit the question, you can paste the screenshot directly into it. (The image itself, not the file containing the image.)

Snímek_obrazovky_2015-05-19_v 13_29_15.png

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

862 views 2 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you