Why did you make filter on author impossible to find?

I've used the internet to find this before but this morning I could not find it even if to save my life. There are so many obvious and easy places to put it. But it seems as if you've done your best to find the one spot where it will drive people to commit suicide, if they don't have the internet to answer this for them.

1. Right-click on the Author column, have a filter on this column option in there
  2. Tools => Filter/Search => Column => value

I know I'll again forget how to do it because it's in such an impossibly stupid place sad

1 answer

This widget could not be displayed.

I'm confused, is this where the search is, or where you think it should be?

If that's where it is, please clarify that you're referring to the Mac version. Windows SourceTree has a Search tab with a dropdown by the search box where you can choose "Author".

Suggest an answer

Atlassian Summit 2018

Meet the community IRL

Atlassian Summit is an excellent opportunity for in-person support, training, and networking.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

724 views 1 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you