It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Unable to access bitbucket repository after SourceTree update - now what?

Pat Johnston Aug 21, 2017

I updated SourceTree this morning (2.1.11?) on my desktop and did a Pull for the changes that I pushed on the Bitbucket reporsitory earler from my laptop. The Pull failed with an authentication error. I've used this account, user name and password for years - nothing changed Now I can't access the repository. I had a similar problem once before after an update but was able to recover. Not this time, I spent hours logging on and trying whatever... no luck.

All I need is a simple cloud based GIT repository. There's got to be a better way.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Ana Retamal Ortiz Atlassian Team Aug 22, 2017

Hi Pat, this seems to be an error with the latest version of SourceTree. I've alredy contacted our developers and told them about it, in the meantime you can download a previous SourceTree version from Download archives.

Let us know if that helped you!

Regards,

Ana

Pat Johnston Aug 22, 2017

Thanks Ana, That fixed it right up!

Pat

Ana Retamal Ortiz Atlassian Team Aug 22, 2017

Happy to hear that, Pat :) 

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

466 views 0 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you