When I start SourceTree 220.127.116.11.1 it prompts to install the new 18.104.22.168, but then comes back saying "The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found."
There's nothing useful in the log, not even the URL it was trying to use.
Has anyone else seen this, or have any idea how to diagnose it?
Hi Mark! Were you able to replicate this across a different networks? Let us know if you get the same error and which version of Windows are you using so I can share this with the developers. In the meantime, you can try downloading the file from our site.
Sorry, no. I only run source SourceTree for Window on a single PC. It's on Windows 7 Enterprise.
I tried looking at the access with Fiddler but all I see is a successful https connection - it looks like the actual download is tunnelled through it.
I'll use the direct link.
A note to Atlassian that this problem occurs with every update since (I just got the problem going from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199).
I suspect it relates to my organisation's (zscalar) firewall.
I can install manually, so it's not a big deal. But if anyone from Atlassian would like me to help diagnose it, let me know here.
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events