Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree can't push after update to version 3.2.6

Deleted user September 3, 2019

I am able to commit through command line and also stage files in SourceTree but can't push it in SourceTree. 

I have reset the password and also updated the URL in the repository path with my latest username and password still not working.

Also, deleted the passwords stored in Credential Manager in Control Panel that starts with git:

But nothing seems to work.

Please help.

7 answers

3 votes
ahmedeljabry November 18, 2019

I faced the same issue, you need to update Git to the latest version and everything will work again 
https://git-scm.com/download/win

eagle1663 December 2, 2019

Works for me ! Thanks !

softwords December 15, 2019

This worked for me too.

Gerald Becker July 7, 2020

Worked for me as well!!!

3 votes
Nguyen Nguyen September 15, 2019

SOLUTION:

1.Uninstall SourceTree.

2.Go to online and download setup file.

3.Reinstall SourceTree and by default, you have 3.1.3 version of SourceTree.

Note: If there is any notifications about update to newest version (3.2.6), just ignore.

HAPPY CODING AND ENJOY YOUR WORK!

mepalk September 25, 2019

Installing 3.1.3 Version worked for me as well. 

Like Henry Gonzalez likes this
Henry Gonzalez November 19, 2019

Reinstall sourcetree but the version 3.1.3
https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/download-archives

0 votes
mepalk September 25, 2019

Please check if installing .NET 4.8 version solves the crashing issue in Sourcetree 3.2.6. I heard that some users in my organization managed to resolve by updating the .NET version. I haven't tried this myself.

0 votes
Walapa September 24, 2019

I guess testing is hard to do for Atlassian -_-T

0 votes
nansenat16 September 14, 2019

I install sourcetree 3.2.6 on new install win10 (18362.356) desktop.

I can't commit anything, when I chick Commit Button the SourceTree GUI will Crashed

Manish Nautiyal January 9, 2020

I too am facing issues with 3.2.6 on win 10 and that is too weird.none of my colleague reported that there had been a push which was not at all part of the branch working on. Either source tree version is having issues with pulls or may be it is something else. I had replicated the code but this was too strange. Earlier last month all of sudden the version 3.1.3 started giving trouble, please assist

0 votes
erleone September 11, 2019

I had the same problem when updating to version 3.2.5. 

What I did was to uninstall v3.2.5 and then went to https://sourcetreeapp.com/ and downloaded the version available there which is 3.1.3.  That version works fine.

Why the latest version (3.2,6) is not the one being downloaded from the official website is strange. I won't update from within the program, just from the webpage. 

0 votes
Karlstens September 5, 2019

Are you still experiencing this issue? I too have had an issue since I updated yesterday to the latest release. I'm unable to push anything to my repo on bitbucket - it just crashes out.

Uninstalled Sourcetree, re-installed older version, and although it doesn't crash, it fails the push silently.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events