It seems every time I restart SourceTree it now forgets the path to P4Merge selected as the External Diff Tool.
Oddly it remembers the path to P4Merge as the External Merge Tool.
So specifically, the drop-down selection continues to show P4Merge selected as the Diff Tool but the Diff Command is blank on startup. Selecting another (or none) External Diff Tool then re-selecting P4Merge corrects the value in Diff Command and after hitting OK to close the settings dialog the tool works as expected.
Close and re-open SourceTree and the settings are once again whacked.
This seems to have started happening about 3.0.6 but continues with 3.0.8 (not sure about the onset version). But none the less, this was all fine until some upgrade somewhere along the way and not it is PITA to go and re-select the DIFF Tool every time I start SourceTree so that it will do a diff as I expect.
Agreed. In my case, at least the Window maximizing issue was fixed.
I found https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-10903 and Michael commented that it should be fixed in 3.0.18 so I'll wait for that release to see.
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event