Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree Tree view not useable at all on windows!

Sleicreider March 11, 2018

Hello

The last months I had lots of painfull issues with Sourcetree.

Somehow when I try to commit files, it automatically commits Other random files from the Folder, and when trying to Switch files from the commit section to the uncommited section, it sometimes deletes files without notifying the user. At the end it corrupts the whole Projects because files or changes are not tracked anymore and removed without any notification. This is the 3rd time this happened to me, leading to hours of time wasted on Fixing my Project because of those sourcetree issues. I've noticed this only happens in the Tree View for commiting files....

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 13, 2018

Hi Dominik! Sourcetree won't commit files unless they're staged, you can check that on the File Status view. You also said it sometimes deletes files without notifying you, can you describe what operations were you performing at the time of the deletion?

To help us provide you with a better assistance, remember to include your Sourcetree and Windows version in your next message.

Kind regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events