Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to clone on version 2.1.11.0

Alexei Lifciu September 7, 2017

Hi comunity,

I want to use SourceTree version 2.1 for cloning of some privat repository. My system is Windows 10. When I try to do that I face a problem because my autentification is not good for the private server. I can't add an account that will have my email, my details, and point to private IP of my server but point to exisitng options where I don't want to post my code. http://prntscr.com/gi6qln   

How can I pass this situation? In older version of the SourceTree it was possible to add custom user for custom servis why this limitation come on now?

tx a lot in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Alexei Lifciu September 7, 2017

This is what I try to do, but when I want to do it it ask me to set up an account, and the account can't be set for something else then that options, so in the end I can't pass my credential to server

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 7, 2017

Hi Alexei! Those are the options we provide by default, but you can add a repository from any other Server by clicking on New repository > Clone from URL (this option is located at the top left corner of the screen).

Hope that helps :)

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events