Problem to clone on version 2.1.11.0

Hi comunity,

I want to use SourceTree version 2.1 for cloning of some privat repository. My system is Windows 10. When I try to do that I face a problem because my autentification is not good for the private server. I can't add an account that will have my email, my details, and point to private IP of my server but point to exisitng options where I don't want to post my code. http://prntscr.com/gi6qln   

How can I pass this situation? In older version of the SourceTree it was possible to add custom user for custom servis why this limitation come on now?

tx a lot in advance!

2 answers

0 vote

Hi Alexei! Those are the options we provide by default, but you can add a repository from any other Server by clicking on New repository > Clone from URL (this option is located at the top left corner of the screen).

Hope that helps :)

Ana

This is what I try to do, but when I want to do it it ask me to set up an account, and the account can't be set for something else then that options, so in the end I can't pass my credential to server

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

543 views 1 2
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you