It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Problem to clone on version 2.1.11.0

Hi comunity,

I want to use SourceTree version 2.1 for cloning of some privat repository. My system is Windows 10. When I try to do that I face a problem because my autentification is not good for the private server. I can't add an account that will have my email, my details, and point to private IP of my server but point to exisitng options where I don't want to post my code. http://prntscr.com/gi6qln   

How can I pass this situation? In older version of the SourceTree it was possible to add custom user for custom servis why this limitation come on now?

tx a lot in advance!

2 answers

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team Sep 07, 2017

Hi Alexei! Those are the options we provide by default, but you can add a repository from any other Server by clicking on New repository > Clone from URL (this option is located at the top left corner of the screen).

Hope that helps :)

Ana

This is what I try to do, but when I want to do it it ask me to set up an account, and the account can't be set for something else then that options, so in the end I can't pass my credential to server

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,907 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you