After i update BitBucker to the latestversion, i got OAuth error "Unable to get secret. Application not found". I reinstalled SourceTree and login with my google account, same error. Please fix
Hi! Can you also answer the following so we can help you with this issue:
- What operation are you performing when you get that message?
- What Bitbucket Server version do you have?
- What Sourcetree and OS version are you using?
- Can you try a clean install of Sourcetree:
- Follow the steps at Connect your Bitbucket account.
Let us know if it works after following the steps!
- What operation are you performing when you get that message?: Trying to login with Google login or bitbucket login
- What Bitbucket Server version do you have?: 184.108.40.206
- What Sourcetree and OS version are you using? Win7 x64
Following these steps did not work. Still getting login failed error
This community is celebrating its one-year anniversary and Atlassian co-founder Mike Cannon-Brookes has all the feels.Read more
Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find a group
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.Start an AUG
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs