Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't install SourceTree

Marcelo López April 6, 2018

In the installation process, I use my Atlassian account and I get the following message:

We tried to load scripts but something went wrong.
Please make sure that your network settings allow you to download scripts from the following domain:
https://common-admin-cdn.atlassian.com/atlassian-id/front-end/2.4.27

I enter that address and I get:
This XML file seems to have no associated style information. The tree of the document is shown below.
       <Error> <Code> AccessDenied </ Code> <Message> Access Denied </ Message> <RequestId> 1B3D632D0C17F9A4 </ RequestId> <HostId> UnmfVQbwl9IQFF3kFCIE + mKDBS39T + F7BL2XkUsfVIr / 6FrouqsgVN7zxxDx12BKVjnqDbtWmZE = </ HostId> </ Error>

I do not really know what to do.
Thank you for helping

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 6, 2018

Hi

If you are on Sourcetree for Windows the registration process uses a component that relies on Internet Explorer and its configuration.

Can you check if you can login to https://id.atlassian.com using Internet Explorer? If you can Sourcetree registration should work.

Best advice as of today for registration webview issues with IE::

1. open Internet Explorer
  2. open the Developer tools, f12
    1. set the Browser Mode 10
    2. set the Document Mode Standards
  3. open Cog/Internet options
    1. ensure the following settings are enabled
    2. Misc/Access data sources across domains
    3. Misc/Allow META_REFRESH
    4. Scripting/Active Scripting
Marcelo Ariel López April 13, 2018

I can not install sourcetree at all. I delete the program and started a new installtion from scratch but i still have the same message. I tried to create a new account and the problem persists. With IExplorer the problem is the same

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events