Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can install SourceTree having due to login problems

Begona Valdivieso October 25, 2018

Hello, good afternoon 

I have created a count with email begona.valdivieso@getronics.com. In my organization Getronics where I work we use ATTLASIAN JIRA for the project and i have my user. Y can use JIRA without problems with the user begona.valdivieso. 

I have tried to install a SourceTree version and when i write my email begona.valdivieso@getronics.com to Log in my Atlassian account to continue the installation always the system show an error "Log in to continue - Log in with Atlassian account Something went wrong while attempting to validate your credentials" 

I log in the web Atlassian win the same email and i don't have any problem.  ¿What 's the problem? I need install Sourcetree to do my work. 

I have tried to create a new acount with the same email and the system show 'There is another acount with that email'- ¿How can I install SourceTree?

Thank you. 

Greetins 

Begoña

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 26, 2018

Hi Begoña, welcome to the Community :) 

Can you confirm that you're using the 'Atlassian account' method to register Sourcetree?

Another thing to consider is if you're using Windows or Mac. In Windows please make sure Internet Explorer is updated to the latest version, as Sourcetree relies on it for the authentication steps.

if you're still having issues, please let us know and send us a screenshot.

Kind regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events