Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I view all of my repos?

codenesium September 6, 2017

In the latest source tree all of the repos are in a single tab at the top. I have lots of repos and I don't want to have to scroll through them to find the one i want. In the older version there was a pane on the left side that listed them all. That made sense.

FYI the image uploader on this form is broken shit. 

Any thoughts?

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2017

In the new GUI, click on the + to add a new tab, from there you can list your local and remote repositories

SourceTree.png

codenesium September 6, 2017

Capture.PNG

I undestand how to add a repo. I want these to be in multiple rows or display in another way. Is there a way to do this?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 6, 2017

Unfortunatly no, but there might be a request for it since I have seen others asking the same question in the Google group for SourceTree beta testing. Let me see if I can find it.

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
September 6, 2017

Here is one request to have get the bookmark view back

https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-7841

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events