How do I get the list of all files modified by a commit back?

At some point the window that allowed selecting files affected by a commit disappeared and I need that back, what is the setting to allow this window to be shown again?  It displays fine when looking at uncommitted changes or if I open the 'checkout' window...

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 3.12.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 3.14.02 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

Interesting , it does show in my source tree for the previous commits also. Did you try pulling that window to the right to see if it is hidden behind. 

yeah Ive tried all kinds of dragging, all it does is expand the left most toolbar...

Ive even uninstalling and wiping all the preferences doesn't fix it! totally stumped...

My Source tree version is 2.0.5.2 (Mac) , if that helps. 

I believe you, it also used to work for me, I am using the same version...

I am using the Windows version, but based on your screenshots, you need to drag the white line between the diff and the remote branch list (just at the left edge of the red ellipse in the 2nd screenshot) to the right.

If you look closely at the two screenshots, the grey line between the branch list panel and the diff panel is slightly thicker in the "bad" version. I think you've got to grab and drag an area that's only 1 pixel wide that is immediately adjacent to the branch panel edge that you've managed to grab so far.

wow, there was actually a ultra tiny area there to fix it, thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

How to earn badges on the Atlassian Community

Badges are a great way to show off community activity, whether you’re a newbie or a Champion.

Learn more
Community showcase
Published May 30, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: configuring Git or Mercurial in Sourcetree

Supported Platforms macOS Windows To make using Sourcetree as simple yet powerful as possible we embed (bundle) dependencies such as Git, Git LFS, and Mercurial. We strive to keep these...

435 views 0 1
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you