Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the list of all files modified by a commit back?

Garrett Fritz June 9, 2015

At some point the window that allowed selecting files affected by a commit disappeared and I need that back, what is the setting to allow this window to be shown again?  It displays fine when looking at uncommitted changes or if I open the 'checkout' window...

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 3.12.48 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-06-09 at 3.14.02 PM.png

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
sreekumar_menon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

Interesting , it does show in my source tree for the previous commits also. Did you try pulling that window to the right to see if it is hidden behind. 

yeah Ive tried all kinds of dragging, all it does is expand the left most toolbar...

Ive even uninstalling and wiping all the preferences doesn't fix it! totally stumped...

sreekumar_menon
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 9, 2015

My Source tree version is 2.0.5.2 (Mac) , if that helps. 

I believe you, it also used to work for me, I am using the same version...

Balázs Szakmáry
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2015

I am using the Windows version, but based on your screenshots, you need to drag the white line between the diff and the remote branch list (just at the left edge of the red ellipse in the 2nd screenshot) to the right.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
June 9, 2015

If you look closely at the two screenshots, the grey line between the branch list panel and the diff panel is slightly thicker in the "bad" version. I think you've got to grab and drag an area that's only 1 pixel wide that is immediately adjacent to the branch panel edge that you've managed to grab so far.

Garrett Fritz June 10, 2015

wow, there was actually a ultra tiny area there to fix it, thank you so much!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events