It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I create a new repository when given an error?

Hello,

I am trying to create a new repo via SSH (my SSH is connected to my GitHub account) but whenever I try to publish to remote repo, I get the following error from SourceTree. I have no idea how this came or when. When I try to add an SSH key, Github tells me that key already exists (and shows it has been used within the last week.

SS 2019-02-07 at 20.13.30.png

2 answers

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
bgannin Atlassian Team Feb 08, 2019

Hi @Daniel McFadden,

I don't have an immediate answer but if you file a ticket for us I'll make sure we follow up on it because this definitely isn't the desired experience. Apologies for the hiccup.

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree

Hi @bgannin. Thank you very much for this. Forgot to mention but I this is with a Git repo no Bitbucket. Just now slowly moving them over and rehooking them up to Bitbucket. Would that matter?

Created a ticket: SRCTREE-6433.

Thank you very much for your attention to this.

@Brian Ganninger 

Is there any update on this? I know it might be far out your control, but in the mean time I need to use another product to create and manage my repos. How can I use SourceTree again?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,902 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you