Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Hi, I know the title is strange. When I open and focus SourceTree, the fps drop significantly, from 144 to 7/8 fps. 
The operations like pulling or pushing are not slow or anything, but the whole interface and system become unstable and laggish. The mouse itself moves jerkily and it's pretty annoying.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

I found a solution to my problem. It was because G-sync was enabled. The same issue was present on Spotify so I searched their community pages, and found this.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Windows/Low-Frame-Rate-with-Desktop-App/td-p/4617800

... my solution is somewhat this, I just disabled G-sync when using these two apps.

Well, this is what I would call a workaround, not a real fix.. I would expect an application to keep working as intended even with Gsync enabled.

Like AKrizan likes this
0 votes
bgannin Atlassian Team Feb 26, 2019

Hi @dquaglio92,

What version are you using and on what platform?

Thanks,

Brian Ganninger
Principal Developer, Sourcetree 

Hi, I'm on windows 10 and the version of SourceTree is 3.0.17.2659

Like AKrizan likes this

Came here from a Google search. Fresh install and experienced this exact same issue, immediately after logging in for the first time (with Google). My SourceTree version is 3.0.17. Don't know the exact build number.

Sluggish mouse movement when application is in focus. Fine when in background. CPU isn't affected. Seems to be only the mouse cursor that is.

My machine:
Windows 10
ASUS Nvidia GTX 1080ti
32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4-3000 DC RAM 
Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

Like AKrizan likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

5,011 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you