Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could I use Source tree for Windows Server 2016?

Vitaliy Gordin June 20, 2018

Windows Server 2016 64 bit

When I am installing it, I can not registered account. I have popup windows with message "Please wait" . For the Windows 7,I installed it.

3 answers

0 votes
Vitaliy Gordin June 21, 2018

Windows Server 2016  

0 votes

?

0 votes
Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 20, 2018

On the server can you log into what ever source control system you are using via the web browser?   I know on our server 2016 we needed to allow all the ports on the bitbucket cloud IP list to be able to access the site and configure source tree to communicate with Atlassian SSO in our case. 

https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/what-are-the-bitbucket-cloud-ip-addresses-i-should-use-to-configure-my-corporate-firewall-343343385.html

I didn't use any source control via the web browser. I used it from visual studio. Could you send me instruction with setting for this? I use Azure services the virtual machine with Windows Server 2016  

Julian Governale
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 21, 2018

I do not use VS with sourcetree, just github and bitbucket which is where testing to see if you can access the repo's via the web browser would tell you if there ports blocked on your server. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events