Checkout a branch into a local repository

Nalina Vemparala April 21, 2016

Hi 

I was trying this option to 

Checkout a branch into a local repository

as described in this article https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/checkout-a-branch-into-a-local-repository-313466957.html

I pressed the Press the   (clone) button.  and I got the pop up with checkout in Sourcetree button as shown in the step3 of  "Ask Bitbucket for your checkout command" section. 

I pressed that button, on the next pop up I made a mistake I clicked on "Do nothing"  and selected the check box which said something like "Keep this selection for all .... " or some thing like that cannot remember

after that whenever I click on Clone button nothing happens, I know I  made a mistake how I can undo the above, mean undo the check box tick, 

Thanks
Nalina 

4 answers

0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 26, 2016

So, somewhere in Chrome there's a setting for which application it should use to open up various kinds of downloads, and when you clicked "Do nothing" and "keep this selection", Chrome remembered that it was supposed to do nothing with downloads of that type.  

Check this link: http://thetechjournal.com/how-to/tutorial-how-to-re-authorize-opening-of-external-applications-from-google-chrome.xhtml

In the Local States file, search for "sourcetree" and change its value to true

0 votes
Nalina Vemparala April 25, 2016

I found out that this will work in other browsers(except chrome) though

0 votes
Nalina Vemparala April 25, 2016

Hi Tim

I am using Windows, (10), chrome browser
Thanks
Nalina
0 votes
Tim Crall
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2016

Are you using a Mac or a Windows PC - and what browser?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events