Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot add bitbucket account to sourcetree

Ajit (Do not use) July 18, 2018

We have single sign-on enable for Bitbucket account. Everything was working fine till yesterday before changing my outlook password. After changing my password I am no longer able to connect my bitbucket account with source tree. There is no issue with my Bitbucket Account though. When i try to add new account in source tree using below screen 1, It takes me to another screen 2 for authentication. I provide all details but rather than adding the account against user name It open bitbucket in the window and allows me to click on repo. There is no option to move out of the window except the cancel button. After clicking on the cancel button I am again back to the first screen without user information populated. I am not able to connect my account. See below screens.bitbucket_account.pngbitbucket_account_2.png

1 answer

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 20, 2018

Hi @Ajit (Do not use)

This is an issue on Bitbucket Cloud that we are aware of and actively investigating. We will have a fix on this soon. In the meanwhile, please consider generating an App password and using it in Basic Auth password field for working with Bitbucket on Sourcetree. 

You can find details about App Passwords here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/app-passwords-828781300.html

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events