It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Cannot add bitbucket account to sourcetree Edited

We have single sign-on enable for Bitbucket account. Everything was working fine till yesterday before changing my outlook password. After changing my password I am no longer able to connect my bitbucket account with source tree. There is no issue with my Bitbucket Account though. When i try to add new account in source tree using below screen 1, It takes me to another screen 2 for authentication. I provide all details but rather than adding the account against user name It open bitbucket in the window and allows me to click on repo. There is no option to move out of the window except the cancel button. After clicking on the cancel button I am again back to the first screen without user information populated. I am not able to connect my account. See below screens.bitbucket_account.pngbitbucket_account_2.png

1 answer

0 votes
Manju Atlassian Team Jul 20, 2018

Hi @Ajit Verma

This is an issue on Bitbucket Cloud that we are aware of and actively investigating. We will have a fix on this soon. In the meanwhile, please consider generating an App password and using it in Basic Auth password field for working with Bitbucket on Sourcetree. 

You can find details about App Passwords here - https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/app-passwords-828781300.html

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,907 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you