Suddenly I cannot login from SourceTree anymore.
This is the error I got:
The operation could not be completed. (Error in com.google.HTTPStatus 401.)
However I can login on the bitbucket website directly with the same credentials.
@bgannin I had to edit the question since apparently "Reply" doesn't work.
1. SourceTree version 3.0.1
3. Basic Auth
4. Doesn't work either way (while I can access through https using git commad-line)
A few questions:
1. What version are you using?
2. What platform are you on? (Mac or Windows)
3. Are you using OAuth or Basic Auth?
4. The repository in question is accessed via HTTPS and not SSH, correct?
Principal Developer, Sourcetree
Supported Platforms macOS Windows We recently introduced support for additional hosting services such as GitHub Enterprise, GitLab (Cloud, Community Edition, Enterprise Edition), and...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events