Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't log in to SourceTree

burakdeniz November 29, 2017

I can't login to SourceTree with my Atlassian Account on Windows. But i've tried on macOS and it works. I did not understand this situation.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

Hi Burak! Sourcetree for Windows relays on Internet Explorer for logging in, can you check you have an updated version of IE?

If you're still having trouble to log in, can you be more specific about the error you're getting and send us a screenshot so we can get a better idea of what's happening? Remember to tell us also which version of Sourcetree are you using.

Cheers!

Ana 

burakdeniz November 29, 2017

Hi Ana,

First of all thanks for the answer. Version number is 2.3.5.0 so it's latest version of Sourcetree.

The computer that i've tried is my job computer. I can't go into internet explorer settings. When i click continue it's stuck at the screen below. I guess I need to try it on my personal computer. When I try, I will report it here. 

Thanks Ana. 

Capture.JPG

Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 29, 2017

For that issue I'm afraid it will be necessary to change something in Internet Explorer:

• Turn off compatibility mode in IE. To do that, open Internet Explorer, go to the Advanced options tab and click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings
  • Check Delete personal settings
  • Change your Internet Explorer Security Zone Settings:
  1. Open IE, click on the gear
  2. Select "Internet Options"
  3. Select the "Security" tab
  4. Select "Custom Level" for Internet
  5. Find "Access data sources across domains" and select "Enable" (make note of what the setting currently is)
  6. Try logging into Sourcetree again

After logging in, follow steps 1-5, but reset the setting back to the previous option.

Let us know if you need anything else!

Regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events